Let's put things right

If you have a complaint, please get in touch with our Customer Service Advisers. They'll do everything they can to put things right as quickly as possible.

Step 1: We're here to help, contact our Customer Services

All EDF Customer Service Advisers are fully trained to deal with complaints in a professional and sensitive way. We’ll do everything possible to fix things there and then, we’ll explain the steps we’re going to take and we’ll update you on a regular basis.

Contact a member of our team on the details below:

Call us: 0845 366 3664 (1) Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm 

Email: midmarketcustomercontact@edfenergy.com


Step 2: Escalate

If you are not happy with the way we dealt with your complaint, you can escalate it to our Complaint Investigation Team. You will be provided with a personal complaint handler who will be dedicated to resolving your complaint, they will conduct a full review of the issue, take the necessary action to put things right and will stay in regular contact with you

Step 3: If we can't fix the problem

We’ll do everything we can to resolve your complaint, but we know this isn’t always possible.  If you’re a micro-business customer, and it’s been eight weeks since you first told us about the issue or if you’ve had a deadlock letter, you can contact the Energy Ombudsman.  If you’re not a micro-business customer and you’re unhappy with how things are going, ask your complaint handler to arrange for a review of your case.

Further information

Contact our CEO

Our CEO, Simone Rossi cares about your issue. If you’ve already asked your complaint handler to escalate your concerns and are still not happy with how things are going, get in touch and Simone will work with his senior team to put things right.

Independent advice

We really want to help you with your complaint, and feel confident that we'll be able to help. But sometimes you might want free, independent advice.

You can get help with energy problems. This includes issues with your bills or meters or if you're struggling to pay for the energy use. 

If you live in England or wales go to citizensadvice.org.uk/energy (2) or contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 0808 223 1133. Calls are free.

If you live in Scotland, go to energyadvice.scot (2) or contact Advice Direct Scotland on 0808 196 8660. Calls are free.

Citizens Advice and Advice Direct Scotland are the official sources of free and independent energy advice and support.